Jul 26, 2010

I was out of my head.

Rise Above: 24 Black Flag Songs to Benefit the West Memphis Three

Download.

1. Rise Above – Chuck D & Henry Rollins
2. Nervous Breakdown – Keith Morris
3. Fix Me – Iggy Pop
4. American Waste – Neil Fallon of Clutch
5. I’ve Had it – Cedric Bixler Zavala of The Mars Volta
6. I’ve Heard It Before – Jeffrey Moreira of Poison the Well
7. Room 13 – Corey Taylor of Slipknot
8. Wasted – Exene Cervenka of X
9. Jealous Again – Nick Oliveri of Queens of the Stone Age
10. TV Party – Henry Rollins
11. No Values – Hank Williams III
12. Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie – Dean Ween of Ween
13. Depression – Casey Chaos of Amen
14. Six Pack – Mike Patton
15. Police Story – Ice T
16. Revenge – Tom Araya of Slayer
17. Thirsty & Miserable – Lemmy of Motorhead
18. What I See – Chuck Dukowski of Black Flag
19. No More – Tim Armstrong & Lars Frederiksen of Rancid
20. Black Coffee – Henry Rollins
21. Slip It In – Henry Rollins & Inger Lorre
22. Annihilate This Week – Henry Rollins & Kira Roessler
23. My War – Henry Rollins
24. Nervous Breakdown – Ryan Adams


I've been on a Black Flag trip lately. This is a benefit compilation released in 2002 donated to pay off legal fees of the "West Memphis Three." I think they were a group of kids wrongly accused of murder or something. Don't really care.
This is basically a Black Flag karaoke for famous people. Some songs are awesome, some are amusing, and some are eh.

1 comment:

Justin Marc Lloyd said...

Look into it, it'll blow your mind and fill you with rage.